Saturday, January 23, 2010

The AMBI Challenge


I am a long time sufferer of Acne. I think I've tried just about every product for it on the market, and yet after $100's spent and slapping every chemical treatment in creation on my face, I'm still left with constellations of blemishes...

...and the brown spots they leave behind when they've had their way with my face.

I am now on the hunt for the perfect acne-scar treatment! So far, I've tried Mederma Cream for Scars (on the suggestion of YouTube's TheCurrentCustom) as well as Clean&Clear's Advantage Mark Treatment with little success.

Browsing the aisles of Walgreen's today, I came across AMBI Fade Cream for Normal Skin. At $4.99 for a 2 oz. tube, I had to purchase it. It claims to "visibly fade dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone [...] You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks with continued use."

When I got home, I hopped online and checked for reviews. Generally, it got good reviews, and I even learned there is an Oily Skin cream available (thought not at my Walgreens, of course) which will certainly be something to keep in mind if I see results from the product. Will start using it tonight, and will update on it again in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment